I just won in a Blogging Contest..

6/30/2008 08:10:00 AM | with 1 comments »

Wow!.. I just won in a blogging contest. Hehe.

I think I am too late to announce this because the winners of The Best Blogging Contest are announced last June 27, 2008. Well, I don't have work at that day so I have no opportunity to announce it on the exact day.

I posted a blogging contest June 26, 2008 which is entitles Another Blogging Contest: The Best Blogging Advice from Zhu of Correr Es MI Destino.

I won the first prize World category. What are my prizes?

The other winners are Johnada the first prize winner from Canada, second prize winner is Kyh and the third prize winner is Durano Lawayan.

Congratulations to all of us and thank you so much to Zhu for having a great contest like this. I am hoping for more contest soon Zhu! :)

1 comments

  1. Anonymous // June 30, 2008 at 8:04 PM  

    I'm glad you enjoyed the contest, and don't forget to send me your banner! ;)


Clicky Web Analytics