Win an iPod, Flip Mino, $200 Gift Card or a USB Pen at DatMoney.com's Contest

6/16/2008 12:57:00 PM | , with 0 comments »

Jay of Datmoney.com just started a contest with the help of Market Leverage.

Well, I really loved to have one of those prizes specially the Flip Mino and maybe the USB Pen. Those stuff really looks cool for me.

Joining the Market Leverage sponsored contest at Datmoney.com is so easy. There are three ways to join:

1. Write a post about the contest on your blog just like this answering any of the following topics: a. Who has been your role model growing up? b. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be? or c. If there was no internet, what would you be spending your time doing? = 10 entries

I will choose the first question. Because I think that's the easiest. Hehe

Who has been your role model growing up? Well, I used to admire my parents specially my mom. We already faced different trials while growing up and I know we still have lots of trials to face as time passes by. But, I know we can passed through all those trials specially if we are together. Just like what others always said. THE FAMILY THAT PRAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER. My Mom and Dad are really the best!!..

If you are going to write about the contest on your blog, just make sure to include the following links anywhere within the post: The contest post - Market Leverage Sponsored Contest: Win a iPod, Flip Mino, $200 Gift Card or USB Pen, MarketLeverage.com and iBlogtoBlog.com.

2. Comment on the post about the contest at Datmoney.com answering several questions. = 2 entries

3. Vote the contest post on any social bookmarking site except digg = 1 entry

Start joining the contest for you to wIn the following COOL PRIZES:



iPod nano
$200 ML Rewards Gift Card
Flip Mino
USB Pen



This contest will end at 11:59pm on Thursday, July 3rd.

0 comments


Clicky Web Analytics